Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Living With Integrity I

Too tired to develop this thought too much tonight, but I feel as though something has shifted within me in the last few months- where I put myself out there in a more complete way, and despite some pretty crappy circumstances, I gave what I wanted to receive and behaved in a way that felt right to me- above board, all the way.   That's important to me.  I loved with integrity.  And I'm going to keep approaching relationships with integrity as I figure the rest of myself out- because it's important, and I can feel it deep in my stuffs that it's just the right way for me to be. 

“Living with integrity means: Not settling for less than what you know you deserve in your relationships. Asking for what you want and need from others. Speaking your truth, even though it might create conflict or tension. Behaving in ways that are in harmony with your personal values. Making choices based on what you believe, and not what others believe.”
Barbara De Angelis

An unhealthy man chases me when I'm not in contact with him, and rejects me when I'm living and loving with integrity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment