Thursday, November 21, 2013

Living With Integrity II

I wish to develop this thought-  What it means to live with integrity.  It's damned important, and it's almost as if a finely calibrated instrument that helps me to operate with integrity, was installed into my psyche.  It's something I've been working hard on for a long while without realizing that's what I was going for.

In my relationship with Mtn, I felt inspired and safe. Then I felt funky and I challenged myself to grow up a little, to become in the relationship, what I needed in the relationship.  It was big transformative stuff and it happened and keeps happening and I don't want to lose it roll backwards, I want to develop it further. 

“I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to
succeed, but I am bound to live up to what light I have.”
Abraham Lincoln

No comments:

Post a Comment